Friday, February 19, 2016

Raffle Winners Announcement!

And the winners are….


Alexis B
Folded book art.

Aaliyah Marie
Choice of pick or blue earrings set.

Lisa
Coffee sleeve.

As
Choice of goat’s milk soap.

TIy
Choice of goat’s milk soap.

Gabby
Choice of goat’s milk soap.


Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated! It’s a little way for me to give back to you all, you’re the best!

Click here to see the prizes you'll be getting: http://lauralee1.blogspot.com/2016/01/blog-giveaway.html

Winners: To claim your prize, please send your name and address to mizvaria@gmail.com and your prize will be mailed to you! You have one month to claim your prize! (For those who won the soaps, please visit the artisan’s Etsy page and make a note of your selection in the email.)


2 comments:

  1. Ah, I didn't see this post til now! Am I too late to claim the prize?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! Send me your address at mizvaria@gmail.com

      Delete

IMPORTANT: Check "Notify me" to be notified of my reply!